PartyPoker – UPDATE 1-Bwin.party poker players rise after U.S. shutdowns
UPDATE 1-Bwin.party poker players rise after U.S. shutdowns
* 2 weeks to April 30 poker sign-ups up 33 percent * Q1 total net revenue up 2 pct to 217.8 mln eur (Adds details) LONDON, May 5 (Reuters) – Bwin.party digital , theworld’s biggest listed online gaming …
Read more on Reuters UK Focus via Yahoo! UK & Ireland Finance
Students, online community surprised and disappointed as FBI shuts down major poker sites
Marc Reicher used to play 400 poker hands per hour using only a mouse and a keyboard. In an FBI crackdown this month, the three largest online poker websites were shut down on charges of illegal gambling activities.
Read more on The Daily Bruin
Question by Yael Apperson: I want to start playing online poker on Partypoker how much money should I put on my account to start?
I am a big poker player and want to start playing for some money online. It will be my first time playing for cash online and i am just wondering what amount of money i should expect to start with to get my on my feet.
Answer by Olin Hill
I don’t know it depends how good you are — Party poker won’t accept Americans though
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Bwin.party poker players rise after U.S. shutdowns
LONDON, May 5 (Reuters) – Bwin.party digital, the world’s biggest listed online gaming company, said it had seen an uplift in new players on its poker sites following moves in the United States to close down illegal operators.
Read more on KYIV Post
Black, De Wolfe, Duke, Guoga, Kravchenko, Luske
Video Rating: 5 / 5
Party poker calculator keeps an eye on your play and provides you some real time suggestions and guidance in every betting round. This partypoker calculator is a must for the players who deal with real money. Furthermore the party poker calculator helps in calculating the odds and the possibilities of winning the hands either through stimulating random deals or by combinatorics. Multiple side pots with all in simulations are also supported by the partypoker calculator. Players can binge on random, certain, partially random range of hands. The main variants supported by party poker calculator are Omaha, Omaha high low, Omaha stud, Texas hold’em, stud, 7 card stud, 5 card stud and some more.
Various features of party poker calculator which stand him apart are:
• The partypoker calculator can handle almost 4 tables at one time hence it can be said that it is a multi table calculator.
• The party poker calculator acts as an advisor, as it guides to take right action inn almost all betting round.
• It also alerts the players if its auto sound is on and can prevent the player in making wrong attempts.
• In addition, it also helps to fold the flop hands and re-lets you to play more strongly.
• The greatest feature of the partypoker calculator is that it can play the game by itself.
• Furthermore the party poker calculator also shows the expected value or the estimate of profit by the action of your play.
• The player can use keyboard while playing poker.
• Last but not the least the partypoker calculator also enables the player to customize profiles like post flop respect, adjusting playable preflop hands.
Prior to party poker calculator the player should know how to play poker games. Here are some of the tips for playing poker that a player should keep in mind while using partypoker calculator.
• The first thing to remember for the new player is to begin the play with single table games instead of playing multi table tournaments. Playing on single table would offer great opportunities for rehearsing and making strategies for a big game.
• While playing poker and using partypoker calculator always try to be a wager as being a bettor always have two chances of winning the game. Further more, if every other player folds, than for sure the bettor has the chances of winning the pot money.
• When you have a great stack of chips, start being aggressive and reduce your starting and if possible take some additional chips.
• While playing poker keep an eye on your opponents, if possible try to locate who can actually preserve the blind. Always keep in mind that tight players are much easier to rob, so always be prepared to take advantage of them.
• Always play games with real money only for practicing which may help you to improve your skills and tactics.
For more information on Partypoker calculator, log onto www.PartyTool.net
Jack am an internet expert. Jack am providing online support of Party poker calculator and poker calculator.
Article from articlesbase.com